BDC is now offering Advanced Entrepreneurship Education and Training. Build your skills and knowledge with our 5-week program led by industry professionals.
BDCCC – COURSES
These courses will be conducted under the BDC Creative Center. The mission of the Creative Center is based on the following tagline
“Advanced Entrepreneurship Education and Training”.
Note that BDC is in the process of applying for certification as a vocational school.
STRUCTURE OF COURSES
Course Term: 5 weeks – 2 (3 hours) sessions per week = 30 hours not including homework hours which may total 30 hours or more.
Some courses may require lab hours. This will be determined on a course-by-course basis.
FIRST BLOCK OF COURSES – START DATE: September 18 – October 20, 2023
- Setting The Standards Series – Interview Process – Personal Presentation, Elevator Pitch, The Resume/Cover Letter/Thank you Note
- Introduction To Sewing Basics – 101
- Digital Fashion Design & Presentation – Photoshop & Illustrator
- Digital Pattern making – TUKAcad
- 3D – Design – CLO
- The History of Black Fashion
- Brand E-commerce & Social Media Marketing